Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love is irremovable.



Dear Nita, I love you hand in glove,
I am, for you, head over heals in love.
No one must have fallen, with you, in love,
No one but me, you must love, I resolve.

Fearness eludes our proximity.
Family bond prevents our unity.
You are too shy to take chance, if any.
The mirage of love is my vanity.

How someone-else can or may love you, given
That I alone can or must love you any more?
None else do I love; none else should you, driven
By this fallacy, I run after you.

Your features were not the cause of my love.
You were not alone under the roof to choose from.
Yet I love you; it’s irrevocable,Irreversible.
The inaccessibility of you did it all.

In my love for you, there’s no otherness.
I disbelieve any such otherness
‘Cause love refuses to admit otherness.
So, my love can head towards emptiness.
05.03.2002, Pakd

No comments: